While every business is different, at Five! we provide a step-by-step guide that explains the context of each message and has templates that are optimized to generate response. This is the result of an analysis of hundreds of cases over a period of at least 1 year, so it is important that you really stop and read all the information to avoid frequent mistakes.
Please keep in mind that no one knows your product or service better than you do, and LVI is a tool to automate your LinkedIn activity, not a copywriting advice service. Whether people respond or react as you expect will depend on how interesting what you have to offer, your business writing technique, the skill of your sales team and other variables.
In case you decide to use the reference guide, you will be able to see it once you have contracted LVI during the configuration of your user or when you request a modification:
Please be sure to read all the texts of each step carefully, really if you pay attention the work of writing your messages will be much easier.
This is how you will be able to see the guide messages during the configuration of your user:
In addition, we recommend that you regularly consult our Help Center, as we are constantly adding new articles that can help you improve your performance and know what to expect.
Some of the most popular items are:
- What is LVI?
- My LVI user is already active, and now?
- How long does it take for LVI to start operating?
- What industries or sectors are available?
- How many invitations can be sent on Linkedin?
- Common mistakes in Linkedin invitations
- Where can I see the invitations sent and not accepted? And the messages?
- What is the average response rate?
- How long does it take for people to accept invitations and respond to messages?
- What is the purpose of following profiles, and is it important?
- Is it useful to recommend posts?
- Why you shouldn’t immediately send a message to those who have accepted your invitations
- What are follow up messages and what are they for?
- What kind of follow up should you do to those who leave you their email on Linkedin? Downloadable guide
In case that even with all this great help you have doubts, you can hire our Commercial Message Writing service and we will help you to write your message so that your company really stands out.